How to extend the service life of concrete pumps? It is a question that puzzles lots of customers and manufacturers all over the world. With long pump manufacturing experience, Changli machinery will our experience with worldwide customers. Issues that operators should keep in mind can be itemized as the following:
- Before starting the machine, operators should inspect all the electronic components to make sure that there is no loose or other abnormal phenomenon.
- Blow-down valves are used to remove the filth oil out of main cylinder. It is closed at a set time but every week, operators should open it to remove out the water left on the bottom of oil tank.
- Under normal circumstances, what the thermometer shows is the temperature of hydraulic oil. The required temperature is between 30 degrees to 60 degrees, and the highest temperature should not be higher than 70 degrees.
- Oil level indicator is employed to show the oil amount. It is required that the oil level should be above the minimum tick mark.
- When there is concrete or sand inside the water tank, operators should check concrete cylinders and pistons. Generally speaking, pistons may be controlled backward to the water tank, and operators is expected to regularly withdraw pistons and lubricate it timely. If you need more detailed information, please feel free to contact us at any time.