As we all know, many industries have special demand of weather, especially for the construction industry. For safety considerations, workers can’t do their works in special weather, moreover, many construction machines can’t be operated smoothly. So, what are the construction notes of concrete pump in the special weather?
- Concrete conveying pipe should be covered by wet cloth and wet sack in order to avoid the sunshine when in hot season.
- Concrete conveying pipe should be wrapped by heat insulating material in order to avoid the frozen of concrete in the pipe and guarantee the molding temperature of concrete when in cold season.
- Concrete conveying pipe should be wrapped by heat insulating material in order to avoid the concrete in the pipe frozen and guarantee the molding temperature of concrete when in cold season.
- When the horizontal transmission distance is over 200m and the vertical transmission distance over 40m, the conveying pipe should vertically downward or let workers put a level pipe in the front of the inclined tube. It must be a reasonable choice of batching method and pump delivery process of pump when the unit cement content of concrete mixer less than 300kg / m3, in this case, you should use a large diameter concrete conveying pipe and a long conical tube instead of using bending and hose pipes.
- It can be used the relay pump when the transmission height of the concrete pump over its maximum transmission distance. The length of the horizontal pipe of the relay pump shall be in accordance with the provisions regulation, and shall be set a storage hopper with the capacity of about 1m3 and with a stirring device.
- To check the pipe regularly, especially for the wear condition of the elbow and other parts of pipe, to avoid pipe burst in bad weather.
All the above notes are the construction notes of concrete pump in special weather, workers should pay more attention to them in order to guarantee the construction projects can smoothly completed and prolong the service life of construction machines.